Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Top Bloggers Top Money Makers

Hi Gang, back from Vacation, and boy did I have fun! I will say that I didn't do near as many things from my Vacation Guide, that I wanted to.

Anyway, here is a cool article that proves Blogging can be profitable. No, I am not on this list! But it is very interesting that some individuals can make up to tens of thousands of dollars each month! Amazing!

Here is a list of the Top Bloggers - according to BusinessWeek - bringing in top bucks. With these links they are sure to finally top one million once you all exhibit click crazy.

boingboing.net
icanhascheezburger.com
shoemoney.com
overheardinnewyork.com
kottke.org
talkingpointsmemo.com
perezhilton.com
gothamist.com
techcrunch.com
gofugyourself.typepad.com
mashable.com
problogger.net
michellemalkin.com and hotair.com