Saturday, May 26, 2007

Memorial Day - What It Means!

Our Nation is in a War that is sometimes hard to comprehend, sometimes hard to fathom, sometimes hard to understand. We were attacked by a loose affiliation of terrorists, who used our free society against us. Now we fight in their land, taking it to them on our terms. Thats the way I prefer it, but sometimes we lose those most dear to us. I remember why you are there, I remember why you risk your life each day, and I remember why the terrorists must be taken out. I am very PROUD of each of you! On this Memorial Day, I honor those who have given their all, given their lives, and given their futures, so I can type this Blog, say my piece, and live free. What does Memorial Day mean to you?

See this YouTube video to see what it means to Lizzie Palmer.