Saturday, August 11, 2007

News Flash - Melissa Ethridge is Gay!

At the Human Rights Campaign, we found out that Melissa Ethridge was Gay! Yikes I never knew that. Why? BECAUSE I just don't really care! It has only been 14 years, I am told, when she came out. Special interest groups like hers whine and cry about being separate and NOT included in the great society, but it is they who single themselves out. Why do Democratic Candidates have to sit in on a special debate for Gay and Lesbian pandering? Gotta be the money.

I don't really give a hoot who is or isn't gay, black, jewish, or whatever. We are Americans, and you have the right to be whatever you want to be. BUT don't cram your new found rights down my throat!

Big Question of the day, Gay Marriage, support or against? I am Against. Sorry dudes. Marriage is a religious ceremony, and gay marriage is prohibited under Marriage tradition. Now if you want a legal union, thats cool, but don't use the term Marriage. You are forcing age old traditions to change and be forced into your little world.

Is being gay a choice? I say YES it is. But heck, who cares, do what ya want to do. If you think God made you Gay, cool by me. I am not God. Believe what ya like just stop forcing me to accept something I don't care about. Do your thing and leave me out of it.