Saturday, March 15, 2008

Indiana Jones Movie May 22nd

My favorite! Wow, Indiana Jones will be back on the BIG screen May 22nd, Memorial Day weekend. Many years ago, I recall dragging my mom to Raiders of the Lost Ark, a seemingly dirty dusty boys movie, which I was sure she would hate. Ended up that the movie was so very good with much action, great characters, mystical ancient curses, and just alot of fun! We both loved it. Indiana Jones has endured many generations and Harrison Ford deserves much of the credit. Harrison's Indian Jones persona touched with sarcasm and riveting musical score is simply a huge hit to all ages. Karen Allen even reprises her role as Indy's flame from the past. I can NOT wait until May when I will go see this movie, probably a few times. There are not many movies fans go to the theater to see over and over; Star Wars, Raiders, and hopefully this one, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.