Saturday, March 11, 2006

Apple iMac Review - Update

Folks, as you know I finished my review of the iMac from a PC Perspective. As I mentioned inside the review, I was accustomed to playing my DVDs on the iMac while I was working (sometimes) on the PC. It was a while since I did the DVD test on the PC compared to the iMac. Guess what! I placed one of the same DVDs I was watching into the PC and figured I would watch the DVD and work on the iMac. Well, BBBZZZT, wrong answer! The DVD while playing normal size, NOT FULL SCREEN, looked like garbage on the PC. The simple quality of the iMac DVD software display was astounding. I apparently had not done as fair a comparison as I first thought. I still stand by my original review, but as far as playing multimedia goes, the iMac blows the PC away, hands down. This should be taken into consideration when evaluating the iMac for your home or business.

Link to the review