Wednesday, November 07, 2007

New iMac is WOW! Georgeous!

I must say that I have been very critical of new Leopard Mac OS X and the new iMac keyboard, but here are some very positive views abut the new iMac itself. I took some quality time out today to really check over the new iMac at COMP USA who had an older one and a new one on display, so I could analyze them side by side. I must admit that the new iMac is gorgeous. The screen resolution is the sharpest and clearest computer screen I have ever seen. The older Intel iMac is nice, but not even close to the fine dot pitch and clarity that the new aluminum Intel iMac has to offer. It is thinner, sleeker, and really looks good. It also seems to run a bit faster and smoother. I have to highly recommend the new iMac, even if I choose to swap out the keyboard and mouse.