Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Boring Apple iPhone Announcements

Apple unveiled a new 3G Apple iPhone, due out in July. It is faster, easier to program apps for, and many new games have come out. GREAT, whoop de do. I myself could care less. I don't plan on an iPhone in my future, $199 or not, and for Apple to clog up the Keynote with all and only iPhone apps, well, who cares? Ok ok, I know alot of you do. You LOVE the iPhone. I just don't care to do all my computing on a small hand held thing. I prefer a large screen and keyboard. What's next, Apple will ante up and sell us a super small HD display movie screen that we can carry on our ear or nose? I just don't want a miniaturized computing environment. Yeah, I own a cell phone, hardly have it turned on really. It is just for emergencies. Matter of fact, I was thinking of canning it. I would have rather seen an iPhone with a keychain on one end. Many other mini cell phone companies already have the features we want. I do not want ebay selling on a phone. eBay is dying out anyway in lieu of free sales sites. Ok iPhone has some cool features, but here is yet another company trying to sell us something we do not need. What a cool gee whiz toy or feature, but really, I do not care. Time to save some money for the new taxes liberals will be placing on us if Obama the Great wins the Presidency.