Monday, October 18, 2010

Stand Up for WWE


The WWE, aka World Wrestling Entertainment, is under political biased attack. This due to the fact Linda McMahon, former CEO and wife to WWE President Vince McMahon, are under the political magnifying glass from wacky liberal opponent Richard Blumenthal.

I have to admit that in my 40 years of watching WWWF, WWF and now WWE, I have never witnessed criminal behavior. Pro Wrestling is a business, and it acts accordingly and proper, as far as I can tell. It offers a rich benefits package and handsome salary, to those who can actually qualify to perform in ring or on air. I read over the attacks and the WWE supplied facts, and they seem correct from my knowledge of the WWE. I suggest that those interested in electing Richard Blumenthal, consider the attacks and lies of a desperate man.

Click on this link to see the facts, and this link for the video.