Monday, April 28, 2014

New 2015 Dodge Challenger and Charger

Get a look at the new 2015 models of the Dodge Challenger and the Charger.  These debuted at the New Your International Auto Show.  I am not sure if it is wise to update both of the flagship cars from Dodge.  Challenger needed a minor refresh, and it is fantastic.  Challenger is a true retro sports car, unmistakable looks and retro design. Charger was done just redone ~ 4 years ago.  I would have rather saw Charger redone next year.  I really like the Challenger and I need some more time for the Charger.  I don't think the Dart like grill is aggressive enough to qualify as a sports car anymore.  But I do still like the Charger, the rear lights and the coke bottle side.  Perhaps they should have donned a hood scoop of some kind on the Charger.