Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sad News - Phil Swisher Memorial

One of my best friends just passed away last Saturday. He was a loyal reader of my old bulletin board, some 15 years ago, as well as this webpage and especially my email newsletter. His contributions were endless, he would send me many links and story leads, as well as the usual jokes and adult humor. It was quite a shock, and I will miss his sense of humor, and all the pictures of his family, their events and grand children. He really made me feel like a family member. Please consider giving to his Memorial Page, the American Stroke Association. Phil suffered several strokes over the last few years, he was nursing his wife back from serious health problems, and always seemed to hang in there and bounce back. I thank him for all the great correspondence, and wish his wife and family my condolences. See you later my friend!