Friday, January 05, 2007

Pelosi - I just don't know!

Pelosi smile I just don't know, but does this smile look real, or look like one of those phony political smiles? Great, she is female, but I just don't feel like she is genuine. The phony smile really takes away any faith she may deserve or desire for someone in her position. In almost every picture I see her smiling like a big lummox. When she met with Bush right after the election, she seemed very stiff to me, even when she spoke. I didn't think much of it then, but after seeing more pictures and videos it looks like she is in some kind of pain. Perhaps it is the fact that she will have to at least look like she will work with Bush even though she doesn't really want to. I say, you have the majority, so go for the jugular. Majority party rules, even if I don't like the current majority party right now. Act like the majority, because you are the majority party!